You are responsible for paying all college charges. 如果你的经济援助奖，奖学金 or payment from an external source becomes unavailable or is insufficient to pay charges, 您必须立即支付余款.
If you have outstanding charges, a financial hold will be placed on your 账户. These charges must be paid before you will be able to re-enroll or receive a diploma 或记录.
十大娱乐彩票平台 will begin immediate collection efforts that may include placing your 账户 with the Missouri income tax intercept program and/or an outside collection agency. 您将负责所有收集费用.
If you decide not to attend a class, you must officially drop that class within the 公布退款期限，否则将收取相应费用. 不要假设你会被自动放弃.
You are responsible to pay any fines resulting from the loss of or damage to 十大娱乐彩票平台 property--unreturned 比如图书馆的书. You are also responsible to pay fines assessed for campus 吸烟或违章停车.
Failure to pay these fines will result in restrictions on enrollment and release of 成绩单.
If you have a past due or delinquent balance, there are three available options:
- Payments can be made online, in person, or by calling Delinquent Account 服务 (DAS) 816.604.1500. DAS的联系时间为周一至周四上午8点.m. - 6:30 p.m. 星期五晚上8点.m. - 12 p.m.
- Once a 余额全部支付, any collection holds on your 账户 will be removed.
- Most balances of $90 or more are eligible for an online past due payment plan. 从 multiple plan options, you can choose the plan that best suits your needs from 十大娱乐彩票平台's 网上支付中心. Automatic payments are required with due dates every month, or every two weeks from the date you enroll in the plan. 有八种不同的方案 可用:
- 6 week plan - pay one-third every 2 weeks from plan enrollment date
- 8 week plan - pay one-fourth every 2 weeks from plan enrollment date
- 18个月的计划- $1001最低余额要求
- Holds restricting enrollment and 成绩单 will remain on the 账户 until the 余额全部支付.
- $20 late fee will be added for an unpaid installment after 30 days.
- Account will be referred to an outside collections agency with two consecutive unpaid 分期付款
Option 3: Account is referred to outside collections.
- Accounts not paid in full or enrolled in a past due plan within one semester are subject 被送到外面的讨债公司.
Any 十大娱乐彩票平台 student 账户 with a balance not covered by financial aid, third party payment or on a payment plan in an active term is subject to be dropped for non-payment and 收到逾期费用的帐户持有. 此hold限制了注册和接收 官方成绩单.
十大娱乐彩票平台 collection of a student's 账户 is initiated around 45 days after the start 本学期的.
The College will make a reasonable attempt to notify the student of the status of 账户和即将到来的收款行动. 而这种联系通常是在 form of a letter, notification may also be made by telephone and/or email.
Also at this time an additional hold will be placed on the 账户, referencing that 现在在十大娱乐平台排行榜拖欠账户里. 由于过期余额，任何预先注册的课程 在即将到来的一个学期，将被取消. 一旦过去的到期余额已经解决 学生可以重新注册任何可用的课程.
If an individual fails to resolve the balance within one semester, the debt will be placed with an outside collection agency, where the student is responsible for all 催收费用高达余额的25%.
With this placement, the 账户 can only be paid at the referred agency. 在提交 to a collection agency, individuals may be reported to one or more nationally recognized 信用报告机构.
If an 账户 was reported to the collection agency in error, the collection agency will be notified within 30 days of the date that the College receives notification 错误.
Any past due balance is also subject to be referred for the State of Missouri Tax Offset program for possible interception of the 账户 holders State of Missouri 退税. Any funds intercepted are posted by 十大娱乐彩票平台 toward the 账户 balance owed.
Students with balances more than two years old may qualify for 十大娱乐平台排行榜的“有始有终” 债务减免计划.
Electronic checks (ACH) and paper checks returned to 十大娱乐彩票平台 by the bank are handled as 如下:
- Payment of the returned check and fee are due immediately. 可能导致无法付款 in classes being dropped or referral to the outside collection agency for the full 学生帐户余额的金额. If referred to the agency, the student is responsible 托收费用最高可达余额的25%.
- Account holds will be placed for restriction of enrollment and 成绩单.
- A notification of the returned check will be sent to students 十大娱乐彩票平台KC student email 账户.
- Insufficient Funds - this type of return is submitted a second time to the bank. If returned a second time, the check amount will be posted to the student 账户 and 评估了25美元的退票费. 没有检查 will be accepted as payment on the student's 付款后一年内的帐户.
- Stop payment, refer to maker, closed 账户, frozen funds and unauthorized entry - these types of returns are not submitted to 银行又来了一次. 支票金额 will be posted to the student 账户 and 评估了25美元的退票费. 没有检查 will be accepted as payment on the student's 账户 for one year after the return 支付.
Invalid 账户 and 账户 not found - these types of returns are not submitted to 银行又来了一次. The return amount will be posted to the student 账户 with 没有额外费用.